Home>Investors>Company Overview>Internal Audit
- All business operational units of the company
- All business operational units of the subsidiary companies
Organization of Auditing Office
- Getac Internal Auditing Office is an independent unit under the board of directors.
- The internal auditing office comprises one auditing manager and four professional auditors.
- The employment and discharge of the auditing manager must be approved by the audit committee and be made with the consent of the board of directors.
- It has been stipulated in the “Internal Audit Implementation Rules” that the appointment, dismissal, evaluation, salary, and remuneration of internal auditors must be signed by the auditing manager to the chairman of the board.
- Assist the BOD and top management to pursue the company’s continuous growth and maximum benefits.
- Ensure the reliability of financial reports.
- Behave in conformity with the law.
Diagram of Auditing Functions
Investor Relations Inquiry
Spokesperson of Getac
James Hwang/ Chairman
Acting spokesperson of Getac
Irene Sun/Director, Corporate Relations Office
Stock Transfer Agent